Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello Mr. Zebra,


Guess I'm going to write a bit. He says I should write more. "Write what??" I ask. " I don't know, something real. You're a smart girl, you'll figure it out." he answers. "Who wants to read what I write?" "Who cares? Do it for yourself. You always wanted to write before our life happened." He replies. " Where do I start? What do I say??" I ask, way over thinking just sitting down and writing. " Just say what you feel, write what you are thinking." he answers. "Well, isn't that a bit narcissistic? I mean really, babe, I'm on facebook! People get sick and tired, myself included, of hearing everybody else's ramblings. Believe me." "Well, you're not everybody, you are you."

Ahhh, love is nice.

So, I guess I'm going to write a bit. Write what, you may ask, or why? Because I can, because I want to, for me.

Some of what you read here is real. Some of it is not. Some of what I say may piss you off or it may help you think of things in a different light. You may find tips for your garden or recycling bin, or maybe you can leave me some tips for the many questions I have. Questions like how do we start a commune? Or do you really think Jesus reads your facebook page? Or what can I make with tofu? How do you feel about the West Memphis Three? How do I keep the birds from eating my strawberry plants? How do I get my boy dog to quit peeing on everything? How come sex offenders get out of jail but weed smokers stay in?

Well, where shall I begin? Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment